Thursday, January 21, 2010

Night


After the lecture, I learned about the dreadful Jew's life under the German's domination. The Jewish people all suffered from the cruelty of Germans. They were all deported and the town of Szigeti was occupied by the Germans. Also, to gain ultimate control over the Jews, Millions of Jews were slaughtered by Kraut.
When I learned about this horrible act and the Holocaust I was definitely surprised. Some Jewish people were burned in a crematorium and the other people were sent to the Munkacs ghetto and then on to Auschwitz. Moreover, Millions of people died in the Nazi concentration camps. These brutalities made me concern the human rights of Jews. There were no rights for Jewish people.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, the Jews had no rights, and they were slaughtered like animals. It was sick to hear about. It was very hard to believe that humans could do such terrible acts to other people and not feel anything. I know personally I would never have been able to do such terrible things to the Jews.. I probably would have been the ones that were trying to help them escape

    ReplyDelete