Monday, February 15, 2010

Song to self

I chose the song “stop and stare” by One Republic. I believe this song relates to these topics of self and human nature, especially the story of X.

Like this verse

Stop and stare
I think I’m moving, but I go nowhere
Yeah, I know that everyone gets scared
But I’ve become what I can’t be

They’re tryin’ to come back
All my senses push
Untie the weight tags
I never thought I could

This verse is every glance is killing them and everyone gets scared. But they’ve become what they can’t be. Moreover, they want to get out of the pressure.

Verse

Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you’re here not there
And you’d give anything to get what’s fair
But fair ain’t what you really need
On, can you see what I see?

I think about this verse relates to human nature. In our society people give anything to someone and want to get benefit things. However, it is not material what you really need.

I believe that this song be in chaos and self. In our society today people confused them and they do not know that what to do and what they really need. Moreover, they moving and moving but, they go nowhere. Therefore, they afraid do not know that where they go and chaos.


(One Republic “Stop and stare.” Stop and Stare. Interscope, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment