Friday, February 19, 2010

Film Critique Questions



(ID:kse268"Eternal Sunshune"17 January,2010. Online image.Naver blog.20 February,2010.)

#Who am I?
I think about who am I, I cannot say for certain. Moreover, many people think about who am I but, they do not know. Most people solve several physiological and psychological problem with physically mature for life. Through this process, people gain experience and in spite of change physiological and psychological, they try to find self.

#Is there a self that I can control? If so, who is doing the controlling?
It is hard to do control of myself. However, I can control myself through eating, sleeping and exercising. People need to do control themselves for life. Moreover, this process is important to their life because they can learn the way to live and they can find themselves. I believe that most people control their selves through do something. For example, working, talking, sleeping and eating.


#What is the central conflict of the film?
Joel fell in love with Clementine that they were attached to each other from different personality. However, they were exhausted, because of each different character. So, she was erased memory of him. He decided remove memory about her after that he gets to know.


#How does the film begin (what is the first thing the viewer sees?) why?
They erased memory of each other but, they met again in a train and they felt
the emotion of love again. They didn’t remember that they were in love, however through this movie; I felt the memory can be erased, but love can’t be removed.
Actually, the first thing is the film end because they erased memory of each other, but they are in love. It means however it will turn back around a time; the essence of love will never be able to change.

#How does the film end (what is the last thing the viewer sees?) why?
The last thing is connect the first thing. When he removed memory of her, she said “Let’s meet Montauk…” They think about uncertainty of love they had, however they look back over the past, and the love cannot but they will exist forever. Moreover, they believe that their love and also they have to accept the person for who they are. Because their current love became perfect love through they exist there in the past time.

I like the lines (at the beach)
-This is it, Joel. Its goanna be gone soon.
-I Know
-What do we do?
-Enjoy
Because their love memory is erased but their love emotion cannot remove. Moreover, they have tried to do not afraid about erased of their memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment